- Focus on the benefits of the new economy and digital transformation for competitiveness, growth, creation of jobs and innovation.
- The committee monitors a variety of industry sectors, ranging from the traditional telecoms and ICT companies, to a cross-section of companies and sectors spread across the global economy.
- Mission: Address issues related to the digital economy, e.g. digitalization of industry, data protection and free flow of data, cybersecurity, e-commerce platforms
- Comprises of 124 representatives across 57 U.S. companies
- AmCham’s Cross-Border Start-up & SME Expansion Program
- Personal data protection
- Cloud Services Survey (in cooperation with TÜSİAD, TÜBİSAD and YASED)