- The Committee follows the principles of sustainable development as the basis for successful, forward-looking business activities.
- Mission: To support value creation for main stakeholders by integrating ethical, social and environmental responsibility into daily business activities. Its purpose is to ensure that businesses have in place policies, standards, systems and people required to identify and meet the international standards and agreements in the social, environmental and economic (SEE) area formally committed to.
- Comprises of 85 participants across 41 U.S. companies
- Zero waste
- Broader environmental sustainability (Green Champs, joint pledge for ESG)
- Monitoring Green Deal and climate change
- SKD Agreement
- ESG Pledge
- Sustainability Summit