I AmChamPion Awards program is designed to highlight those companies and businesspeople who have inspired others with their success, vision and leadership. Our Awards Program was initiated in 2019 to highlight and encourage those companies that sustain bilateral economic development between Turkey and the U.S.
Some of the best examples of Turkey-U.S. economic cooperation were awarded in 13 categories in 2020.
AmCham Turkey announced the Winners of the 2nd year of I AmChamPion Awards at an online awards ceremony held on December 18th with the attendance of 300+ public and private sector representatives including;
- Fuat Oktay, Vice President
- David M. Satterfield,S. Ambassador to Turkey
- Ahmet Burak Dağlıoğlu, President of the Investment Office
- Rıza Tuna Turagay, Deputy Minister of Trade
- Mehmet Fatih Kacır, Deputy Minister of Industry & Technology
- Tuncay Özilhan, Anadolu Group
- Ali Koç, Koç Holding
You can watch the full awards ceremony at: AmCham Turkey Youtube Channel
Congratulations to all Winners of "I AmChamPion Awards" and all the nominees applied to the awards!