As AmCham Turkey, we are pleased to host the first “AmChams Central Asia Regional Meeting” in Istanbul, with the participation of AmCham Uzbekistan, AmCham Tajikistan, AmCham Kyrgyz Republic!
• On June 2nd, a half-day meeting was held where all AmChams had the opportunity to present their activities and share best practices with AmCham members and DEIK Turkey-Eurasia Business Councils members.
• The meeting continued with presentations from AmCham Uzbekistan, AmCham Kyrgyzstan, AmCham Tajikistan and 1-o-1 business meetings with Turkish partners.
“Memorandum of Understanding" was signed between all the AmChams for further cooperation to strengthen business and economic relations within the region.
• Within the framework of the AmCham Regional initiative, a briefing seminar was held by AmCham Turkey member Moroğlu Arseven Law Firm focusing on "Business Opportunities and Legal Conditions in Turkey".
• In the evening, a Cocktail Reception was held at U.S. Consul General’s Residence. Within the framework of this event, the parties discussed the possibility of expanding bilateral cooperation.
• On June 3rd, the delegation visited the production plant of Mondelēz International, producing Gum, Candy, Jelly Candy and Chocolate in more than 67 production lines.