Launched in March 2021, Global Turks par Excellence Project aims to reach out to the top Turkish professionals around the globe!
One of our 5 priorities highlights our passion to “Pioneer the Development of World Class Talent and D&I Programs in Turkey”. And we give utmost importance on development of Turkish Talent as well as identification of Top Turkish Talent around the globe, so that this massive collection of experience and qualifications can be utilized to enhance Turkey’s Public and Private sector companies and can become Role Models for the upcoming generations.
Global Turks par Excellence project will start with a Research Study to capture individuals with international success, incorporating diverse sectors, expertise areas and key functions, while the survey will be capturing the underlying success elements and prevailing competencies.
The Project led by Heidrick & Struggles and coordinated by AmCham Turkey, in cooperation with YASED, organizes Steering Committee Meetings every month since March with Sponsors including:
Main Sponsors : Procter & Gamble, Microsoft, Facebook
Project Sponsors : Citi, Coca-Cola, General Electric, Mastercard, Socar, Unilever, Visa
Brand Sponsors : Cargill, Johnson Controls, Medtronic, Nielsen IQ
July 1 I Global Turks Launch Webinar with Harvard Business Review
On July 1st, a Launch Webinar was organized with Harvard Business Review Türkiye, hosting the project’s partner institutions, as well as leading Global Turks as the role models for next generations.
- Ayşegül Dicle Aydın, Heidrick & Struggles, Managing Partner
- Serdar TURAN, HBR Türkiye, Editor in Chief
- Tankut Turnaoğlu, AmCham Turkey, Chair – P&G, SVP and General Manager, Turkey, Caucasus & Central Asia
- Ayşem Sargın, YASED, Chairperson - Boeing Turkey, Managing Director and Country Executive
- Dr. Mehmet TONER, Harvard Medical School & Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard-MIT Health Sciences & Technology
- Ümran BEBA, August Leadership, Partner (PepsiCo Alumni, Former SVP & Chief Global Diversity Officer)
- Giorgio SIRACUSA, Sirastrategy, President (Former SVP HR, Procter & Gamble Europe)
Watch NOW @ LINK