Launched in March 2021, Global Turks par Excellence Project aims to reach out to the top Turkish professionals around the globe. Global Turks par Excellence project will start with a Research Study to capture individuals with international success, incorporating diverse sectors, expertise areas and key functions, while the survey will be capturing the underlying success elements and prevailing competencies.
On November 5th, Global Turks Webinar-2 was organized with Harvard Business Review Türkiye, hosting the project’s partner institutions, as well as leading Global Turks as the role models for next generations.
• Ayşegül DİCLE AYDIN, Heidrick & Struggles, Managing Partner
• Serdar TURAN, HBR Türkiye, Editor in Chief
• Tankut Turnaoğlu, AmCham Turkey, Chair – P&G, General Manager, Turkey, Caucasus & Central Asia
• Ayşem Sargın, YASED, Chairperson - Boeing Turkey, Managing Director and Country Executive
• Dr. Hüseyin GELİS, Chairman and President, Siemens Turkey
• Ahmet BOZER, Advisory Board Member, Swire Coca-Cola, USA & China
• Orhan GÖKSAL, EO, Intelligent Papers LLC, Palo Alto, USA / Chairman, Salesforce, Turkey
Watch now at: LINK