To act as a bridge between Turkey and the U.S. to further improve bilateral trade and investments, and to support Turkey’s economic development by strengthening the business environment and stimulating foreign direct investments.
To be a trusted and credible thought leader that helps accelerate improvement in the business environment, working in partnership with U.S. businesses, foreign investors, and local decision-makers.
AmCham Turkey: The Power that Carries Turkey to Global Markets
AmCham's statement is based on 3 key strengths of U.S. companies operating in Turkey:
- Contributions to Investment, Employment and Export
- Bringing Diverse Talent and Improving Corporate Governance
- Connecting Local Business Partners with Global Value Chains
5 Priorities of AmCham: 5 P's
- Protect Existing U.S. Investments & Trade in Turkey
- Provide Active Support to Attract New U.S. Investments & Trade to Turkey
- Promote Turkey & Istanbul as Regional Hub
- Pursue Greater Participation in Global Value Chains for our partner Turkish SMEs
- Participation in the Development of World Class Diverse Talent and Improving Corporate Governance & Ethics
Please click the below link to download AmCham Turkey Key Strengths & Priorities Document.