Congratulations to all winners and nominees of I AmChamPion Awards!
You can watch the Award Ceremony at: AmCham Turkey Youtube
AmCham Turkey is pleased to announce the launch of the 2nd year of I AmChamPion Awards!
Our Awards Program was initiated last year to highlight and encourage companies that sustain bilateral economic development between Turkey and the U.S.
Some of the best examples of Turkey-U.S. economic cooperation will be awarded in 12 categories this year, followed by the Honorary Award!
Please submit your applications online via the below links designed for each category. You can apply to more than one category by October 16, 2020.
For the Honorary Award, please nominate a businessperson who has contributed to Turkey-U.S. business dialogue.
Online Application: September 15 – October 16, 2020
Jury Evaluation Meeting: October 2020
Online Awards Ceremony: 2020 Q4
* Jury members listed below.
Main Sponsor : Mondelez International
Category Sponsors : Baker McKenzie, GE, MetLife, Procter & Gamble, UPS
Broadcast Sponsor : Coca-Cola
1. The U.S. Company for Outstanding Support During Covid-19
2. The U.S. Company for Outstanding Contribution to Diversity & Inclusion in Turkey
3. The U.S. Company for Outstanding Innovation Practice in Turkey
4. The U.S. Company with Top Turkish Executives in its Global Workforce
5. U.S. Company’s Investment Decision with the Highest Impact in 2019
6. U.S. Company’s Regional Hub with the Highest Impact in Turkey
7. The U.S. Company for Outstanding Commitment to Carry Turkey to Global Value Chains
8. The U.S. Company for Outstanding Commitment to Turkey’s Self-Sufficiency
9. The Turkish Company for Outstanding Contribution to Turkey’s Exports with a Partner U.S. Company
10. The Turkish Company for Outstanding Contribution to Turkey’s Export Through Digital Transformation (e.g. e-commerce projects)
11. The Turkish Start-up for Outstanding Global Expansion Through Partnership with U.S. Companies
12. The Turkish Company for Employing the Highest Number of Women Executives
Please nominate “The Person who Contributes Most to Turkey - U.S. Business Dialogue”
- Burak Dağlıoğlu, President, Presidency Investment Office
- Dr. Ersel Aydınlı, Executive Director, Fulbright
- Hakan Güldağ, Chair, Dünya
- Elif Ergu Demiral, Columnist, Hürriyet
- Tuncay Özilhan, Chairman, Anadolu Group
- Heather Byrnes, Commercial Consular, U.S. Embassy
Please e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org in case you need any further details.