AmCham Turkey launched a webinar series to provide an online platform to discuss the business and social impact of the coronavirus and share best practices that will support members in leading their organization during these uncertain times.
Please stay up to date with our activities by checking our mailings regularly!
April 2 - "The Recent Developments Pertaining to the Covid-19 Outbreak" featuring
- Derya Unutmaz, Professor of Immunology at the Jackson Laboratory, New York
April 3 - "Europe's Approach to Covid-19: Business Continuity & Social Impacts" featuring
- Susan Danger, CEO of AmCham EU
- Joris Pollet, Director of Government Relations - Europe, Procter & Gamble
April 9 - "Personal Data Management during COVID-19 Outbreak" featuring Esin Attorney Partnership
April 16 - "Employment Law Perspective: Effects of COVID-19 Outbreak on the Business World" featuring Esin Attorney Partnership
April 24 - Webinar featuring Tuna Turagay, Deputy Minister of Trade, on ”Public-Private Common Agenda & Areas of Cooperation"
April 30 - "Supply Chain Disruption Amid COVID-19 Outbreak" featuring Esin Attorney Partnership
April 30 - “The COVID-19 crisis and economic recovery – how is business across Europe and Eurasia responding to these challenges?” featuring
- Emanuel Adam, Executive Director, British American Business
- Eveline Y. Metzen, General Manager, AmCham Germany
- Peter Dahlen, Managing Director, AmCham Sweden
- Simone Crolla, Managing Director, AmCham Italy
- Susan Danger, Chair, AmChams in Europe & CEO, AmCham EU
May 7 - "AmCham China: Recommendations for U.S. Businesses & Coronavirus Recovery" featuring Alan Beebe, President of AmCham China
May 11-19 - AmChams in Europe: US Week
May 14 - AmCham Executive Mentorship Webinar
May 21 - "Covid-19 Customs Update" featuring Ernst & Young