AmCham Turkey delegation led by AmCham Chair Tankut Turnaoğlu travelled to Chicago and New York for a series of events to further develop bilateral economic relations.
• The U.S. visit kicked-off with several visits in Chicago including a Reception at Turkish Consulate General in Chicago with the Presidency Investment Office, hosted by Turkish Consul General Engin Türesin.
• AmCham Board and team members met with potential investors at Baker McKenzie Chicago HQ.
• AmCham Türkiye delegation travelled to New York to attend to 12th Türkiye Investment Conference organized by TAIK at Meta HQ.
• AmCham Chair Tankut Turnaoglu shared contributions and suggestions of US companies in the development of bilateral trade at a fireside chat with Derya Matraş.
• Minister of Trade Mehmet MUS and Minister of Industry and Technology Mustafa VARANK were among the honorary guests at the conference.
• In the evening, AmCham Türkiye Chair Tankut Turnaoglu attended to the Investor Roundtable attended by Türkiye’s President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. The roundtable organized by TAIK hosted global CEOs of US companies.
• Chicago visit continued with a site visit to Mondelēz International HQ in Chicago together with the Presidency Investment Office.